Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy Holiday Rush and Feature on Moags & Smeet Blog


I haven't had much time lately to post on the blog. I've been busy building up inventory for the holiday rush and it is truly in full swing. I am still able to get most orders out within 24 hours or less, although it has not been easy. :o) Sales this holiday season have been the best to date.

The NBC affiliate in South Florida wanted me to come to the studio to do a spot on great holiday gift items made from recycled materials, but I had to pass for now. Way too busy. Maybe around Valentine's Day or Mother's Day we'll be able to work something out. Pretty exciting!

One of my bottle glass items was also recently featured on the Moag's and Smeet Art Jewelry Blog. Here's a link to the feature: Holiday Reds and Greens Flash Sale They picked some really great items. Check them out and click around.

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) Just saw this. Thanks for sharing!