Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seed Beads Galore!!!


Beautiful seed beads in a rainbow of colors and finishes. I am packaging them in affordable sizes so you can get as many colors as your little heart desires and you still won't break the bank. If you need larger quantities, just convo me via Etsy and I can make you a custom sized package. I have begun to list my seed beads, but I am nowhere near finished. Yes!! There are lots more to come. I have lots of matte finishes, more AB finishes, more silver lined in fabulous blues and greens, and some hex beads as well. I know I have some others, that must be stashed away in a box somewhere, because I know there are some other colors I have, but can't locate yet. Keep checking back for more great stuff and great prices, too!! Happy shopping!!

www.ShifflettStudios.etsy.com

No comments: