Monday, August 27, 2007

Lots of new creations



I've delivered my wholesale order so I've had some time to make some new creations. I have several new necklaces featuring my ceramic focals and ceramic earrings to match. I also have several new fused glass pendants. I'll be listing them in my Etsy shop daily in case you see one here that is not in my shop yet. Just keep checking back for more goodies. www.ShifflettStudios.etsy.com

I will also be cleaning out my supplies inventory of items that I don't tend to use too often. I'll be letting them go at deep deep discounts, just to clear out some much needed room in my studio. This will include some metal alloy beads, earwires, toggle clasps, and various other findings. I also will be listing some glass, pearl, and stone beads that I had to purchase in bulk that I am way overstocked in. Take advantage of these great deals while they last.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

Howdy! Congrates on your big order!

I've never done this before and since I started this a couple of hours agi I have realized I really don't know many with online blogs, therefore, I don't see myself doing this again ... but, ahem, long story short: you've been tagged for the Random 8 Meme project! http://nkpdesigns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!